Welcome Happy Day link-up, created by Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird (one of my favorite blogs to read and follow). I have been participating in this for years but I find it as a great thing to do when you need a reminder to remain grateful and realize whats made you so happy lately. So what’s made you happy this week? Here’s mine:
1. Cleaning my apartment and trying to focus on being eco friendly
2. Good conversations with friends
3. Spending time with my pups
4. Thankful for my mom’s health and my own health
5. Music that is making me so happy
6. Snacks galore on my “lady time”
7. New Routine AM/PM-skincare, hygiene etc
8. Going to Gentle Yoga class today! (update on how I liked it)
9. The Great British Baking Show- Jo Koy’s new stand up, loving Netflix right now
10. I want Fall weather to come, its been so breezy and cool, it’s just really nice to have rainstorms that are warm and peaceful
If you come and join our little party here, be sure to tag @whygirlsareweird or go to her blog and tell her I sent ya! Use this image that shows that this is her link-up.
Don’t forget to PIN ME!