[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” min_height=”945px”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.9″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″]
Wow, 31 years on this earth? That’s crazy! It’s gone by in the blink of an eye. My mom has five of us. My siblings are all older (I’m the baby of the family), so I can’t believe that at this point we are all over thirty. In this 31st year of my life, I have come to a very big realization, with help from my husband, that I want more out of my life. I am not doing much with it and I’ve been getting away with being for lack of better words: lazy, unmotivated and not driven to further myself in any way. Truly, this makes me sad when I have sit and think about it. Motivation does not create action, action creates motivation. So I’m getting started now!
How did you feel when you turned thirty? Does age matter to you at all? I’ve always felt younger than I am so that’s a strange thing. People always assume that I’m much younger than I am as well so I just don’t mind aging as much I guess. Along with my 100 in 1001 list, I am verging out to do 31 things in year 31 of my life.
Here they are:
- Get Permit
- Get License
- Go house hunting
- Buy a house
- Get another dog
- Save 5-10K for savings/emergency fund (build up)
- Plan and take a trip (maybe dream trip- Greece?)
- Start yoga
- Begin yoga teacher training in October
- Redesign Blog/New Message- Aim for a goal or purpose
- Post at least once a week for the next few months/6-12 months
- Revamp newsletter/new opt-in
- Get Medical and Dental Insurance and be up to date on everything
- Anniversary trip in September, local beach trip, mountain trip, Hood River?
- Make a daily water goal
- Track steps and sleep with Fitbit
- Create and stick to daily AM/PM routines
- Daily journaling/gratitude list
- Post to socials once a day or few times a week
- Have a date night twice a month
- Start using a planner for real/to-do list daily
- Change up my style/look
- Stop accepting people who treat me badly
- Be more open to sharing my life with others, in social media or otherwise
- Keep going to the chiropractor
- Get my blog back-end straightened out
- Take care of dogs health and wellness (shots/teeth cleaning/weight management)
- Start and maintain a weekly cleaning schedule *share on blog*
- Get a health checkup/dental work done
- Transfer family pics to SD card/Print off pictures for mom, send them to her
- Celebrate Sean’s birthday in June
- Self-care time weekly
- Read more books this year
I hope you’ll continue along with my journey as I document and share every week and month in my life. It’s about to get very exciting! I don’t have any birthday plans but that’s okay. I think we will just have a nice dinner at home and relax and enjoy the day. Summer is here and that’s enough for me, plus the pool opens a few days after my birthday. So as long as it remains warm, that’s where I’ll be.
I would love it if you left me a comment down below telling me what’s one goal you have for the next 6 months of 2019?
Be sure to follow me on social media and I’ll follow you right back (my buttons are on the right sidebar)!