Wow, 31 years on this earth that’s crazy. It’s gone by in the blink of an eye. My mom has five of us all older (I’m the baby of the family) so I can’t believe that at this point we are all over thirty. In this 31st year of my life, I have come to a very big realization (with help from my husband) that I want more out of my life. I am not doing much with it and I’ve been getting away with being for lack of better words- lazy, unmotivated and not driven to further myself in any way. Truly this makes me sad when I have sat and thought about it. Motivation does not create action- Action creates motivation so I’m getting started!
How did you feel when you turned thirty? Does age matter to you at all? I’ve always felt younger than I am so that’s a strange thing. People always assume that I’m much younger than I am as well so I just don’t mind aging as much I guess. Along with my 100 in 1001 list, I am verging out to do 31 things in year 31 of my life.
Here they are:
- Get Permit
- Get License
- Go house hunting
- Buy a house
- Get another dog
- Save 5-10K for savings/emergency fund (build up)
- Plan and take a trip (maybe dream trip-Greece?)
- Start yoga
- Begin Yoga teacher training in October
- Redesign Blog/New Message-Aim for goal or purpose
- Post at least once a week for the next few months/6-12 months
- Revamp newsletter/new opt-in
- Get Medical and Dental Insurance and be up to date on everything
- Anniversary trip in September, local- beach trip, mountain trip, Hood River?
- Make a daily water goal
- Track steps and sleep with Fitbit
- Create and stick to daily AM/PM routines
- Daily journaling/gratitude list
- Post to socials once a day or few times a week
- Have a date night twice a month
- Start using a planner for real/to-do list daily
- Change up my style/look
- Stop accepting people who treat you badly
- Be more open to sharing your life with others, in social media or otherwise
- Keep going to the chiropractor
- Get my blog back-end straightened out
- Take care of dogs health and wellness (shots/teeth cleaning/weight mngmt)
- Start and maintain a weekly cleaning schedule *share on blog*
- Get a health checkup/dental work done
- Transfer family pics to SD card/Print off pictures for mom, send them to her
- Celebrate Sean’s birthday in June
- Self-care time weekly
- Read more books this year
I hope you’ll continue along with my journey as I document and share every week and month in my life. It’s about to get very exciting! I don’t have any birthday plans but that’s okay. I think we will just have a nice dinner at home and relax and enjoy the day. Summer is here and that’s enough for me, plus the pool opens a few days after my birthday so as long as it remains warm- that’s where I’ll be.
So I’ d love if you left me a comment down below telling me what’s one goal you have for the next 6 months of 2019?
Be sure to follow me on social media and I’ll follow you right back (my buttons are on the right sidebar)!