Hello again readers! Thanks for returning to my sweet little space here. I’ve been away for a tough month or so but I’m here back and ready and determined to continue and THRIVE! I don’t want to explain myself but I’ve bounced back and definitely want to be more present.
This is a linkup I’ve very fond of that Krysten has and helps me to remain and stay present, thankful and grateful for each and every little part of my life. The idea is to list ten good happy things that happened to you this week! If you join us or make your own Happy Friday then please include this graphic and tell her I sent ya!
1. New couch and bed on sale! Adult furniture was one of our goals and we have achieved where I wanted to be. It’s better quality and will last much longer I feel.
2. Switched from iPhone to Andriod: I am loving it! Such a change but I am happy with my choice. I picked a Samsung Note 9 and I haven’t even used most of its great capabilities yet.
3. Catching up on my DVR shows (currently at 89% full and no more room for anything else). Hoping I can clear out a lot and pair down my choices… 🙂 Here’s hoping!
4. Springtime weather has begun! Oh my goodness. It’s been gorgeous the last few days here and getting warmer which we haven’t seen or felt in 9 months. 73 feels incredible!
5. I made a Scentsy order for a LUNA pack of soap and lotion. I tried a new wax melt bar called Grapefruit Sunshine. I also won a few products and got some samples as well from this gem Sabrina a friend and representative/seller of Scentsy HERE
She is amazing, sweet, helpful and so knowledgable! Thanks for all my goodies and please check her out! She has a group on Facebook as well called “NEW Catalog – Sabrina’s SCENTsational VIP Group” so search and join us! Her lives, parties, and unboxings are great too.
6. I am a doTerra oil user and rep, I made a personal purchase when I saw this months special was a beautiful marble diffuser with a bundled oil called Citrus Bloom. I NABBED it up before it sold out. And I am glad I did because it’s now my absolute favorite. I hope they bring it on permanently. I don’t know if it is sold out or not- but if you’d like help I can help you order (I do not get paid on your purchase).
7. My dogs have been so needy lately so I’ve been trying to soak up some extra cuddles and sweet sweet moments with them to keep them chill. They have separation anxiety the more we go out and do- so I’m just giving them what they need.
8. Resigning our lease soon! We wanted to move but some BS old debt came up and we have to deal with that first so we stay here, deal with the annoyances and just make the best of it. The apartment here is great BUT the noise and community are not. Also, we live right next to the playground so that causes frustration for us. But I’m doing okay with it- kids are in school for a while longer so I’ll enjoy the quiet while I can.
I think that about wraps up the last week or two of events. Sean is going for an interview for Best Buy so please please send him good luck and positive vibes! I’m still trying to unpack and situate this apartment so that involves a lot of laundry and dishes and vacuuming continuously.
Thank you to Krysten for continuing this! Check her out at Why Girls Are Weird and share the graphic as well!