[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.19.10″][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0|0px|30px|0px|false|false” _builder_version=”3.19.10″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.19.10″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.11″]
Happy February! This month has flown by and it’s been moving at a snails pace though too- January was never-ending! It’s what I’ve heard from nearly everyone, that january felt lke months and months on end. And while I agree I’m glad it’s finally a new one and on into 2019 with a new fresh perspective that maybe will wash away the crud of January. I wanted to get a post up for you and my positive plans for the next 24 days. We had some serious issues this last month with finances and are trying to clean up and simplify our lives in other ways. How was your January and I genuinely hope it was better than ours…. Onto the GOALS & RECAP!
1. Read one book and listen to one book every month
2. Listen to podcasts and more video media
3. Stretch and move my body at least 2x a week (start 2/7)
4. Blog 2-3x a week
5. Meditate and Journal daily PM
6. Track water intake and count steps with fitbit and thermos water bottle or waterminder app
7. Quality time weekly with Sean
8. Get in touch with 5 friends this month
9. Keep apartment clean by following a chore chart weekly
1. Read half of one book (want to finish The Four Agreements) and finish listening to Troublemaker while doing chores and while doing mindless tasks
2.Started a journal but didn’t keep up with it, want to make that a daily habit either in the coffee time AM or before bed at PM
3. Taking better care of dogs; Maggie was hurt for weeks but hoping to incorporate more play and longer walks, regular schedule for potty time
4. We had a HARD month so a lot was emotionally and psychologically draining. However it’s helped show me how to get through and what it’s like to struggle… Anyway, we are strong.
5. I got a job and decided that I couldn’t hnadle that type of job. I just don’t think retail is for me. I was very overwhelmed and didn’t like that they had a sales quota and I didn’t see myself continuing that.
6. Maggie had injured herself for a good two weeks so we nursed her back to health and she’s doing a lot better now.
7. I did blog somewhat but with all the actual stress and confusion I didn’t make it a priority. I’m trying harder this month. SHARE and REPIN please!
This month has also flown by already, its 3 days until Valentines day and I’m just aiming to do more and get more done. I haven’t been doing very good this month yet with my goals. But bit by bit I’m going to implement just a few things a day to start these habits I really want to achieve.
I’ll do an update later this month- I’ve been drinking more water, listening to more media and taking care of the dogs and keeping the apartment clean and tidy. So I need to stay on top of the small things, like tracking water and steps, cooking more at home and journaling daily. Wish me luck!