This past month was self-admittedly not much progress on my goals, it just didn’t happen. I guess to be fair- some did improve and some didn’t stick at all. But besides that, I do still want to work on them so I’ll try to pick fewer and focus on them more routinely. These are the few from last month that I chose to focus on and from looking I got about half of them accomplished. Better than nothing at all I suppose!
-Read every night until You are a badass is complete, put status updates on Goodreads
-Promote the VA business in groups, on social media, and through word of mouth and referrals
-Draft a week in advance ( I kept up but not ahead in Jan. )
- Writing consistently? YEP CHECK! Until this last week, I was totally written every M/W/F/Sun in February. I’m proud of myself for keeping to this one it’s been hard but I did pretty well. I haven’t scheduled social media quite as much as I should have for visual means. I’m working on that one still. I’ve done well with varying topics as well- trying to stay and not widen too far but my categories up top are pretty spread out. I haven’t drafted a week in advance (right now I’m catching up) but I’m motivated so maybe this month.
Goals for February (done):
I did connect with friends more.// I definitely wrote more in my Instant Happy Journal and also started journaling through free writing.// I’m just starting to re-organize my online life, photos, and emails (which I need to do again). // I kept the blog successful by writing regularly. // I did ‘meet’ some business connections in groups on Facebook and others. // We also managed to keep the house in a clean state of sorts. //
Now onto this month:
it’s been a huge doozy let me just tell you…Family concerns, basic depression, anxiety, and boredom. So here’s what I will manage to try.
- Read nightly for 30 mins
- Less time on the phone- Saturday social media-free
- Drink more water
- Refresh VA page and set up for new clients
- Use Fitbit for daily activities and monitor sleep
- A Chargeable water bottle and use for monitoring intake
- Write one review, one pet, and one marriage post this month
- Possibly do home yoga on youtube or video
- Meditate daily
- Show love more, listen and be patient, breathe and stay calm
A) Blog regularly: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (linkup)
-post to social media, including all needed links, newsletter connections, and VA info
B) Overhaul the VA page and do one trial run for testimonials with new packages
-design package graphics and set up terms/information
C) Read another book, finish Miracle Morning and write a review this month.
Okay well I hope you all have a very good week, email me with any questions or if you’d like to collab: firstname.lastname@example.org
And I hope you grab your FREE BLOG POST CHECKLIST if you haven’t by signing up for my newsletter.