noun: process; plural noun: processes
1.a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
“military operations could jeopardize the peace process”
synonyms: procedure, operation, action, activity, exercise, affair, business, job, task and undertaking
“investigation is a long process”
This was featured on Hodge Podge Moments newsletter as an encouragement to go with one little word so I think I will include it here. If you aren’t subscribed to her now you should go sign up now.
1. How do you want to feel in 2017?
2. How does this feeling look?
3. How does this feeling sound?
4. How does this feeling smell??
5. How does this feeling taste?
6. How does this feeling feel?
It feels so good. I feel like I need to make lists and check each item off as I see it get finished.
7. What feeling will you be manifesting in 2017?
I hope to manifest the words I chose for the one little word project above- Process and Growth. I want to be a better and more well rounded self.
8. Write down your feeling word, decorate it, and hang it somewhere as a daily reminder of what you’re working towards.
I wanted to share with you here and show you how easy it is to manifest your destiny into reality in 2017.