Welcome to Happy Friday! Each week, Krysten from Why Girls are Weird comes up with a list of ten things that have made her happy this week. So I always join in because it’s a favorite part of my week being so thankful and grateful. Having a hard week? Coming up with a list of happy things can help turn that frown upside down.
If you wanna play along come join us and share the photo below in your post and mention I sent ya! This is such a fun thing to do and really makes you reflect about the events and turn out of the week as a whole and as a sum of the parts.
- Getting a J-O-B! I’m so excited and thrilled to try my hand at retail in this small boutique. I’m sure I’ll have updates to come….
- Christmas movies- I watched so many this year on Hallmark/Christmas channel, it was sooo worth it!
- Good music! I’ve been having some jams and if you listen to Spotify- make sure you grab the 2018 most listened playlist. I have some saved bops on there that I’m excited to keep on repeat (for now).
- Doterra Oils- I’ve been using mine daily for so many things and man they sure help.
- Cooking more at home, I want to find more easy slow cooker recipes which chicken or beef because we eat those protein the most (feel free to link or drop ideas below)
- Finding a great candy shop at the mall- buy a jar for 12.95 and refill every time unlimited for 9$. It’s a great sweet random treat!
- Writing. Period. I’m so into journaling and spilling my guts out lately. I highly recommend starting a writing routine. Bullet journal, regular journaling or morning pages, blogging- any of it! It’s great for your mental/psychological and emotional state.
- Iced coffee and donuts in the AM with hubby. It’s been a great little morning wake up everyday with fresh made coffee.
- Wireless phone charger! It’s so convenient!
- Puppy cuddles and fuzzy blankets! They’ve been super needy and I love them sooo hard lately.
What made you happy this week? Share with me in the comments below