Hey everyone! I’ve been so busy in my own little world I almost forgot about this special link up! I didn’t wanna leave you all hanging and I feel SO bad for abandoning this space but I’m still learning how best to balance and prioritize my life. I don’t think I was able to get the last two up but aside from that, I have been apart of this since it began. I hope your month has gone well and I am focusing on my monthly goals.
This is a GREAT resource
and I’ve bookmarked it for future use! It’s a great post with so many helpful linkups through the week on any sort of category you could want. The easiest way to schedule out what I want to link up and when. I would love to find more things to share and how to grow overnight would be so amazing. If you have any personal favorite bloggers, websites or linkups that are tried and true- please drop them in the comments!
I find this post very useful
as I do have some smaller bathrooms and kitchen spaces that I’d like to effectively decorate without clutter or being too messy/busy. I need some barstools for my breakfast bar and I also would love to have a few kitchen essentials on the counter but minimizing clutter and taking up less space.
Sorry, this was such a short linky but I haven’t read a whole lot lately or engaged much..
One day after scrolling social media and watching through my biggest YouTube followers on snap chat I saw this company that creates their own prints and custom decals. I was so excited about how cute and funny they all were. So I thought “hey I’ve been a blogger for awhile… maybe they’d like some more promotion and I’m sure that people in my audience would like these things.”Of course I just literally wanted to buy everything up but I resisted.
So I decided to reach out and say that I’d like to review their products! I was so surprised when she immediately got back to me with interest and was excited to send me a few things to share!
Flannel Design Co. Website
From their website; they said:
we traveled through the Pacific Northwest with our flannel shirts
trough the forests and to the coast, we imagined a shop where we could
see new things and create new ideas; a place where imagination combines
with inspiration. Henry Miller wrote, “one’s destination is never
a place, but a new way of seeing things,” and this idea is what our
company was founded on. We take inspiration from the world around us and
create fun and imaginative designs for any and all events in one’s
life, from birth announcements to moving cards, to wedding designs.
Flannel Design Co. is your one stop shop for all your design needs, big
and small. You create the idea, and we create the design.
Like the material, Flannel Design Co. is versatile and you can count on our materials and design to hold up to any challenge.”
I reached out to them on Instagram with a little note about how I’d seen them and thought their things were so cute. She said they had some new things coming out and if I was willing to review them. All I heard was HOLOGRAPHIC FOIL…Of course! New items are so exciting and I couldn’t wait to share with you guys.
You are For Me print
Can’t Touch This
adventure awaits decal/the mountains are calling and I must go decal
I also got a “let’s flamingle” decal, which was not shown on their shop but they do have this in a print or a tumbler
I have already starting decorating my place with these beautiful and one of a kind prints. They make me smile and I’ve never seen anything like them! Head on over to the Etsy shop and check out all their unique items.
USE CODE: LOVENORA for 10% off
So I haven’t published an official post on how things are going yet (that’s what a bad blogger I’ve been) but I started this self-run biz with the help of ItWorks and I’m throwing all my energy into it. I am enjoying myself doing this and helping people. But I miss blogging so here I am to dedicate time to do both- give me some grace here, please. I appreciate any support or encouragement (or referrals) that you can send my way. I’ve been working really hard on time management and productivity as well. If you think this is an easy task for me it’s not but I’m doing better each day and I start to be more effective in my daily routines and tasks.
Here are my goals and intentions I’d like to try to stick to this month:
AUGUST GOALS (various want to’s, should do’s but not must do’s)
1. Blog consistently (starting now)
2. Keep house clean weekly (morning 15 min tidy) (nightly- dishes and Sunday laundry)
3. Read one PD book, Go for No (FINISH & review?)
4. Meditate Daily
5. Journaling Daily
6. Use Planner Daily/Weekly view
7. One-two bottles of water daily -no backups, iced tea emergency soda etc
8. Batch write/social schedule plan ahead
9. set a day aside to VA every week? (Sundays? new members weekly)
10. Get one to two DTs for work-earned a 100$ shopping spree and bonus in 30 days! It’s possible!!
AUGUST INTENTIONS (more defined and narrowed down)
1. Work my biz DAILY for an hour-two per day at most
- showcase the promos and how people need and can use each product
- MY WHY! MONTHLY GOALS HUNG UP
- relatable and real
- message and ASK or the answer is always no
- get on weekly calls/weekly online events/read up on products to get familiar
2. Blog Editorial Calendar and Brainstorm with Pam/Rae
- mass brainstorm ideas and original thought provoking posts
- editorial layout plan and social media schedule with Buffer/on paper/each network/groups etc.
- batch write and batch design graphics
- GET IMMEDIATE SPONSORED POSTS DONE (2)
3. Virtual Assisting- stay consistent and ask for direction or what I can improve on
- Sundays: new member day
- Saturday/Sunday: V/A scheduler days- get links, check posts, podcasts, tailwind 5-7+ days out at least, scheduled to groups and pages
4. Stick to daily routine, healthy lifestyle and begin to incorporate exercise at home from youtube or on demand free
- wake up at 8-9am on time, brush teeth, feed dogs, get coffee, make the bed, do AM meditation/affirmations, let dogs go potty, 15 min cleanup, first IW post (11 am)…..
- go to bed no later than midnight, (early shower/bath) get PJs on/PM meditation, brush teeth, put dogs in bed, read half hour (maybe), lay out clothes for following day.
Well, this just about covers it! I’m sorry I’ve been gone for awhile, I hope you missed me though. What are your goals for this month? What habits are you working on improving or changing? Is there any way we can help each other? And if there is please shout out and tell me. I’m currently using “Forest” to pump out this blog post and well, heck I did it! Congrats to me! Thank you for hanging around and being patient! Stay tuned and I hope to share lots more soon. I have two sponsored posts to get to you.
A newsletter will be coming your way soon as well….. click here to subscribe so you don’t miss it!