A lot has happened lately and I’m doing my best to get back into the swing of blogging by doing some simple linkup posts and some revamped ones from the old blog. I’ve been trying to concentrate on one task at a time and focus within each one so I get more done. If you have any tricks please let me know.
This linkup is one from one of my bloggy pals Krysten at WGAW and she has a couple lovely co hosts as well! I have been enjoying this linkup for years now and it always seems to brighten my spirits. It’s a good practice to have at the end of the week!
- Reno shows like Fixer Upper and Flip or Flop: Vegas both on HGTV, Nate and Jeremiah on TLC.
- Chores and to do lists
- My Mophie PowerStation XXL
- Ruth over for a visit to chat and watch TV
- Late night panda planning
- setting up my VA website and getting back to data entry
- Coffee and Pop tarts
- Hanging out at the vape shops
- Writing in Instant Happy Journal
- SUNSHINE and gardening!